Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pearl Jam, Radiohead and nine other surefire Rock

I was more than a day, ready to give voice to the argument - and not surprisingly, aliases for this year and raised a lot of discussion all - because the kvetching about the Rock Hall is a practice as old as the Hall itself. After all, any Hall of Fame does not include among its ranks such as Kiss, Rush, or Cheap Trick Def Leppard (or even Joy Division, replacement, and Husker Du compare or black flag, for that matter), but does not include the Hall of Madonna's not mine.
                                                                             
 







                                                                       
But then, I decided to do something completely different. Instead of complaining about all the teams Hall of Rock - and its mysterious vote - and to ignore, and I decided to focus instead on all bands and will embrace the day. Recruits ignore such surefire Guns N 'Roses (eligible next year!) And quiet, and I compiled a list of 11 bands later I truly believe that one day take its place side by side with greats like the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, uh, traffic. This was a lot harder to do you can imagine, since, as you know, the State of rocks and tent is not these days (let's just say I do not see Nickelback Striding to the podium in 2021), but here choose me, ranked in order of probability.
While I feel pretty strongly about my list, if the Rock Hall has proved anything over the years, it is that this whole thing is a total crapshoot. So, let's if I missed one, I know in the comments below. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to put my shoes on the dragon and kiss my colleagues join soldiers from the army in protest outside the annual Hall of Fame rock. It's not as bad as you might think. Cleveland is beautiful this time of year ...




         
Pearl JamAnd mortal lock for recruitment for the first ballot. Thanks to their skill, longevity, morality, and became a PJ is not only the biggest band out of the Seattle scene of the early '90s, but perhaps the greatest band of America during the past two decades. They fought the good fight (taking ticket, George Bush, pro-life movement and hunger in the world, but not limited to), moved units required and threw tapers down to the bone as well. And through it all, Eddie Vedder and pretty much does not cut his hair, but that once he made the Ramones in Rock Hall of Fame. Even then, he has a Mohawk. This is very cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment