Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Justin Bieber on falling in love

Singer 16 years old) and took it to his Twitter to share about the last thought, saying, 'I want to date each of the I fall in love with and yes could be the fan'. Justin Biber persuaded the audience once again that he may fall and one of them. On Monday, September 27, wrote "Baby" hitmaker on the Twitter page to him, "I get asked all the time and I would like to date a fan and my answer I Christmas I fall in love with and yes can be a fan." Although he was quoted by the devotees to him " love each other, "
                                                        
                                                                                                                                                      
                                                      
Biber said that loving someone when a person has two know each other personally. The singer 16 years old), "but to be in love with someone u need to get to know them personally." Love aside, Pepper admitted that he felt frustrated when people twist his words. "U know u wake up and sometimes go online and see your twisted or isolated from the whole meaning of which is frustrating"
                                                                      


The singer, who is linked romantically to Jasmine Villegas, "You become gaurded. Sometimes u know who to trust. U say one thing for a person to come out completely different." Therefore, Piper gave credit to micro-blogging site, and write "This is why I like Twitter. I can say it how it is. Things To Do twist-and-one."


No comments:

Post a Comment