Thursday, September 30, 2010

One Voiz hot artist in hip-hop

It was the first rap song I heard from ever "message" by Grandmaster Flash. I think I was about 4 or 5 years of age at the time. The fact that I remember that says a lot. Also, rappers delight is the song I can remember clearly. The most crucial moments, but when I heard the album Tupac "All Eyez on Me." I was about 15 years and it was then that I realized that I want to become.  





  Before that it was more 'entertainment,' laughs with my homies, and do freestyles funny during class and such. But after listening to Tupac, you're in a completely different situation. I bought all his CDs and was a source of inspiration to me for sure. Learned for me, that was dope but it was very socially conscience things happen for me.In that took place in 2000, when it began to boying, more about the history; and there are a lot of people like Buck for something on the west side of the city, the entire hip-hop. DJ Cool Herc and B on the critic, Bureau for Development Policy, Bambaata Africa, rock steady Crew.Well, was born in Amsterdam, where I live to this day. My father was born in Tetouan, Morocco. We have raised the Moroccan way, and used it to see my original only in the summer. Amsterdam is a multicultural city, which allowed me to have friends from different ethnic groups growing up.
Co-wrote and directed the play for his play "Hussein Jassim future," with about 20 concerts a year in conjunction with the Foundation for Cultural Alliance. OneVoiz played a key role in the Dutch musical "skills" and "" vreemdelingenlegioen Heat. The concert tours Marmoucha, the Foundation encourages Muslim women by giving them a voice through music, and Amnesty International. Talents helped compose his own songs to the subject of Volkwagen, Xtension, giraffe and Golden, and Mark van production Laere. These included offers guests such as the Dutch Prime Minister JP Balkenende.  





OneVoiz in the implementation of many international festivals, and presented many concerts in various countries such as Spain, Croatia, and Morocco, where his albums have not done very well. Is now ready to try the United States. To learn more, here is a Dutch-Moroccan hip-hop OneVoiz artist, whose real name is Ahmed Mahrach.OneVoiz is considered one of hip hop artists most successful in Morocco, the Netherlands, if not in all of Europe. At the age of 20, he formed his own collection, Artz multi-crew. He appeared and acted on television programs such as the Dutch "Goede Tijden Slechte Tijden" and "Alex and Minister of Foreign Affairs." No business of the company, including McDonald's, Sissy, Nike, Philips, Footlocker, CrossColours, Karl Kani Vokal, and Adidas.


No comments:

Post a Comment