Thursday, September 30, 2010

Drake songs in New York City Radio

New York City, y'all mothers ready man? "Drake asked the room sold out of fans, who jumped in his place and shouted collectively in excitement. The support of a full band, DJ and singer backup, and sports jacket, Jeans, T Black, pants fatigue army and dark glasses, took out Francis Drake guest for the first time" karaoke. "Despite the fact that most fans do not recognize the Transport Canada, and that was a sign that the largest and only the best will follow." I got when I came to New York, and a lot of my family with me here. I got this one, though - he was my brother, "said Drake when he came home to the next." New York, it has been held down for the mother of long time, "and when Fabolous came out from the right side of the stage to help. In the" throw it in the bag "Remix.  




    Came the boom bap of "I'm going in the" broadcast through loudspeakers, the crowd also criticized the verses in the absence of Weezy's. Mac Maine and then joined by Tyga of Young Money Drake hits "every girl" and "basis". Hit the girl on stage "money to blow," shouted two of the imprisoned leader of Lil Wayne. "Tonight is special for me because I'm in New York City," said Drake. "We gotta make sure we were the highest ever to prove to my brother Wayne to New York City still loves him." At one point, the stage went dark and the sound technician out another mic stand, hinting that this is another performance soon appear. "New York City, and make some noise for my brother Tre Songz", said Drake, after the implementation of the Tri him another one "can not be friends" for enthusiastic female concertgoers.  




Fireworks lights flickered and went out the back of the stage and Drake and stood looking at the ground, with everything in, while the enthusiastic crowd applauded and shouted: "I want to say three things," he said at the beginning of his usual outro. "Young money every day, mother G. I want to tell you when it was me and allowed me to play in the city of Radio for the first time, you're a little nervous, but I would like to thank you and tell you that I will do it again some time. Get home safe, and thank me later! "


No comments:

Post a Comment